Outreach Support Specialist
Dignity Health Connected Living has been serving seniors in Shasta County since 1968. Our programs have been designed for seniors and people with disabilities. We are dedicated to meeting each patient’s physical, mental, and spiritual needs and we offer a variety of high-quality, affordable health care services in a compassionate environment.
- Two (2) years related work experience
- High School diploma or four (4) years’ experience with senior social services may be substituted for a degree
- Communication and public speaking training with social service agencies, community health centers, schools, general public and potential partners and volunteers for programming
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Publisher, PowerPoint, email, calendars, newsletters, spreadsheets, data bases and/or graphics using various types of software computer programs
- Must have the ability speak publicly and recruit volunteers for Senior Corps
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills, ability to coordinate, organize, accurately input data and troubleshoot and have the capability to work with seniors and understand issues relating to them
- Must possess valid CA drivers’ license, automobile liability insurance, access to transportation and be willing to travel out of county
- B.A. or B.S. degree Human or Social Services or related field preferred
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
CommonSpirit Health™ will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). External hires must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request. We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). CommonSpirit Health™ participates in E-Verify.