The posted compensation range of $38.81 - $56.28 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
For more than 70 years Mercy Medical Center Redding has offered comprehensive health care in the North State providing acute care and a full range of medical services. The 267-bed hospital offers major medical services including a Level II Trauma Center as well as specialized Cardiovascular Care Stroke Care Orthopedics Neurological Surgery Comprehensive Cancer Care Maternity Care and da Vinci Robotic Surgery. It is the sole provider of obstetrical services along with the only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in Shasta County. In addition the hospital’s network of care includes Mercy Home Health and Hospice and Dignity Health Connected Living. Mercy Medical Center Redding is a member of the Dignity Health system and is a sister facility to St. Elizabeth Community Hospital in Red Bluff and Mercy Medical Center Mt. Shasta. As one of the area’s largest non-profit employers we are proud to give back to the community by providing many programs and services to benefit overall health.Visit https://www.dignityhealth.org/north-state/locations/mercy-redding to learn more.
The incumbent is responsible for the evaluation planning directing and administering of occupational therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician. The incumbent administers treatments and occupational agents as prescribed by a referring physician in an effort to restore function and prevent disability following injury disease or physical disability. The incumbent also assists patients to reach their maximum performance and level of functioning while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities.
- Graduation from a school of occupational therapy approved by the American Occupational Therapy Association required
- Current California OT license required
- Ability to perform duties and make decisions in stressful situations required
- Ability to prioritize patients needs and other duties in short-staffed situations required
- Current BLS certification required (must be certified through the American Heart Association)
- Occupational Therapists providing independent case coverage in Pediatrics will have a minimum of 1 year pediatric experience.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs