Clinical Informaticist Rn
Dignity Health North State, located in northern California, consists of three Dignity Health facilities, one Medical Group, and multiple community clinics, all ready to meet your medical needs. Mercy Medical Center Redding, St. Elizabeth Community Hospital in Red Bluff, and Mercy Medical Center Mt. Shasta are passionate about patient care, committed to community outreach, advocates for the underserved, and dedicated to delivering quality, affordable health services to those in need. These award-winning facilities also offer a broad array of outpatient services and the senior services of the Golden Umbrella Adult Day Health Care and Shasta Senior Nutrition Programs. Visit https://www.dignityhealth.org/north-state to learn more.
The Clinical Informaticist RN provides expertise in the planning, design, development, training, implementation, communication, maintenance, and evaluation of new or existing functionality related to clinical and business information systems. The Clinical Informaticist RN also integrates nursing/clinical science, computer science, information science to manage and communicated data, information, knowledge and wisdom in clinical practice. Works as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to processes, policies, and information systems. Ensures data/information is current with regulatory agency and best practice standards. Coordinates the collection and reporting of metrics defining benefits realization associate with the clinical information systems. Serves as an internal consultant to all departments to identify and achieve department and project goals. Provides direct contact with vendor to ensure customer needs are met. The position reports to the Regional Director Clinical Informatics.
- Minimum of 3 years acute care nursing clinical experience . 1+ Electronic Health Record (E.H.R.)implementation experience (super user, trainer or implementation project team member), preferably Cerner
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Nursing or related field
- Licensure: California RN license
Other special skills required:
- Knowledge of contemporary EHR application suites, preferably Cerner.
- Strong understanding of the following process redesign, including documentation of current and future state workflow processes
- Ability to test, analyze, trouble shoot and isolate complex problems
- System configuration consultation to meet clinical needs
- functional hardware skills
- Excellent presentation and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed with excellent organization, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of clinician needs and practice patterns, as well as hospital operations and workflow
- Must be willing to:provide support in all regional facilities as needed by the business
- Travel a minimum of 10% to Dignity Health meetings, go live support and special work group activities, national meetings and conferences, as needed.
We prefer candidates with:
5 years clinical informatics experience
Masters Degree in related field
Expertise in statistical analysis, supervisory or management experience
Training in EHR system design and/or build experience
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs