St. Elizabeth Community Hospital provides state-of-the-art health care to the North State communities. This award-winning facility is a member of the Dignity Health system of health care providers and is a not-for-profit medical center. Located in picturesque Tehama County, St. Elizabeth offers 76 licensed beds, a trauma level III emergency department, comprehensive surgical services and a progressive Family Birth Center. St. Elizabeth Community Hospital is a Truven 100 Top Hospital in the Nation for seven consecutive years, and has built a reputation for excellence in orthopedics, family-centered maternity care and emergency services. St. Elizabeth is a sister facility to Mercy Medical Center Redding and Mercy Medical Center Mt. Shasta, and is committed to providing the highest quality, compassionate care available.
For more information visit https://www.dignityhealth.org/north-state/locations/stelizabethhospital.
- PT Assistants providing independent case coverage in Pediatrics will have a minimum of 1 year pediatric experience
- Successful completion of a two-year college program for physical therapists assistants, which has been accredited by the Committee on Accreditation in Education, American Physical Therapy Association and/or possession of a valid license to practice as a Physical Therapist Assistant in the State of California
- Ability to perform duties and make decisions in stressful situations and prioritize patient needs and other duties
- Current CA PTA license
- Current Automobile Insurance
- BLS through the American Heart Association (AHA)
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs