Speech Language Pathologist
The posted compensation range of $36.96 - $53.60 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
At Dignity Health living our values means bringing passion into action every day. Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center (DH-YRMC) now part of CommonSpirit Health is a not-for-profit integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services including network-wide opportunities to advance your career.
· Our exceptional benefits package includes:
· Competitive compensation
· Flexible scheduling
· Career growth opportunities
· Tuition reimbursement
· Relocation assistance for eligible position
What started as a simple community hospital is today a state-of-the-art healthcare system with two acute care hospitals a network of primary and specialty care clinics outpatient health and wellness centers cardiac diagnostic centers and outpatient medical imaging centers.
As you build your career at DH-YRMC you’ll find Prescott is an inspiring place to live work and to enjoy the outdoors.
· It is an inviting community with bygone charm and modern amenities.
· Local residents enjoy four spectacular seasons while the area offers nearly year-round sunshine for any outdoor adventures.
· The carefree relaxed lifestyle offers short commute opportunities so you can focus on your career and your family.
Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center extends this feeling with a strong sense of family security and belonging. Our compassion and commitment to quality care has earned awards such as the Stroke Care Excellence Award (2022) Neuroscience Excellence Award (2021 2020) and America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care Awards (2020 2021) and has placed us at the top of the charts in community and nationwide in healthcare. Come experience the incredible quality-of-life that Dignity Health-YRMC and Prescott has to offer! #hellohumankindness
- Perform modified barium swallow studies to determine a patient’s ability to swallow safely
- Perform cognitive assessments to determine a patient’s ability to make decisions for themselves, remember basic information, control their emotions and interact appropriately with others.
- Document all assessment results and work with physicians and other clinicians to develop a plan of care and track all treatments and patient progress.
- Using exercises, modalities, and/or adaptive devices, work with patients to improve speech, memory, cognition, etc.
- Educate the patient and families on these processes so they can make the best decisions for the patient.
- Consistently deliver the highest quality care to every patient.
Graduate of an accredited Speech/Language Pathology program or related field required
Internship or rotation in an appropriate clinical setting required
Arizona Speech-Language Pathology License
American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
Computer skills required
Masters or Doctorate degree in appropriate clinical area preferred
2 years progressive experience in clinical area performing patient clinical care preferred
Prior use of electronic health records preferred
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs