Respiratory Therapist Lead
At Dignity Health, living our values means bringing passion into action every day. Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center (DH-YRMC), now part of CommonSpirit Health, is a not-for-profit integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services including network-wide opportunities to advance your career.
- Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for eligible positions
What started as a simple community hospital, is today a state-of-the-art healthcare system with two acute care hospitals, a network of primary and specialty care clinics, outpatient health and wellness centers, cardiac diagnostic centers, and outpatient medical imaging centers.
As you build your career at DH-YRMC, you’ll find Prescott is an inspiring place to live, work, and enjoy the outdoors.
- It is an inviting community with bygone charm and modern amenities.
- Local residents enjoy four spectacular seasons, while the area offers nearly year-round sunshine for any outdoor adventures.
- The carefree, relaxed lifestyle offers short commute opportunities, so you can focus on your career and your family.
Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center extends this feeling with a strong sense of family, security, and belonging. Our compassion and commitment to quality care have earned awards, such as the Stroke Care Excellence Award (2022), Neuroscience Excellence Award (2021, 2020), and America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care Awards (2020, 2021) and have placed us at the top of the charts in community and nationwide in healthcare. Come experience the incredible quality-of-life that Dignity Health-YRMC and Prescott have to offer! #hellohumankindness
This position offers relocation assistance!
Provides oversight of operations within the Respiratory Care Department during a specific shift including serving as a resource for staff, ensuring efficient and effective resource utilization and quality of patient care.
- Three years respiratory care experience
- High School Diploma/GED and Graduate of an AMA Respiratory Therapy Program
- AZ Board of Respiratory Care Examiners License
- Certified Respiratory Therapist-CRT from National Board of Respiratory Care
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Bachelor's degree
- Registered Respiratory Therapist
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs