Outpatient Cardiology Nurse Practitioner
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Advanced Practice Nursing
- Hours/Pay Period: 80
Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services. Our healing network includes two full-service acute care hospitals that include outpatient service centers and primary and specialty care clinics. We also have advanced centers for IV wound and breast care. YRMCs unmatched continuum of care covers a 5500 square mile service area and includes cardiac surgery neurosurgery a comprehensive Women’s Health Pavilion and Arizona’s only Patient Blood Management Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for quality and has earned national recognition as an exceptional provider of care.
Provides health care to patients acting as an Advanced Practitioner following established standards and practices and comprehensive medical care to patients including, evaluation, monitoring, diagnostics, therapeutics, counseling and referrals. Plays an integral role in the delivery of all practice services.
- Graduate of an accredited program with a Master's degree in Nursing
- DEA, CT NP-AANP, LIC APN, RN_REGISTE, CT CPR BLS, CT NP-PNCB, CT NP-ANCC, CT NP-AACN - REQUIRED:
- Compact state or Arizona RN license
- Arizona Advanced Practice Nurse license
- National Certificate as a nurse practitioner in area of specialty under AZ regulations: a. CT NP-AACN, b. CT NP-AANP, c. CT NP-ANCC, or d. CT
- Required: (1) Must possess strong interpersonal skills and effective verbal/written communication abilities
- (2) Must demonstrate effective task prioritization skills and independent problem-solving abilities
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Possible Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Outpatient Cardiology Nurse Practitioner at Yavapai Regional Medical Center?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started