The posted compensation range of $18.00 - $20.38 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
As our Medical Receptionist at Dignity Health Yavapai Regional Medical Group, you will help patients check-in and schedule appointments so they can receive quality healthcare services.
Every day, your main task will be to greet patients, answer phone calls, and ensure that all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and efficiently. You will be expected to provide excellent customer service and make patients feel comfortable and welcomed. To be successful in this role, you must possess excellent communication and organizational skills, be proficient in using electronic medical records and scheduling systems, and have a high level of attention to detail.
Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center extends this feeling with a strong sense of family security and belonging. Our compassion and commitment to quality care has earned awards such as the Stroke Care Excellence Award (2022) Neuroscience Excellence Award (2021 2020) and America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care Awards (2020 2021) and has placed us at the top of the charts in community and nationwide in healthcare. Come experience the incredible quality-of-life that Dignity Health-YRMC and Prescott has to offer! #hellohumankindness
- Ensures positive customer service atmosphere and interactions in reception areas
- Answers the telephone in a pleasant and helpful manner
- Complete full patient registration when registering new patients.
- Ensure all patient information is updated and current when following up/interacting with patients.
- Verify insurance eligibility and/or benefits.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Basic computer skills required. Outlook, Windows-based programs.
- Previous medical office and/or insurance experience
- Bi-lingual skills
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs