The posted compensation range of $21.93 - $25.68 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
As our Medical Assistant at Dignity Health Yavapai Regional Medical Center, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, you’ll keep the day running smoothly and efficiently for your patients and clinical team. You’ll take the lead on proactively preparing patient charts- ensuring all information is obtained and up-to-date for those seen in our facility. You can expect to have multiple patients daily depending on the number of physicians are on-site.
Your success in this role comes from your enthusiasm to help others, work efficiently, and your empathy for our patients.
Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center extends this feeling with a strong sense of family security and belonging. Our compassion and commitment to quality care has earned awards such as the Stroke Care Excellence Award (2022) Neuroscience Excellence Award (2021 2020) and America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care Awards (2020 2021) and has placed us at the top of the charts in community and nationwide in healthcare. Come experience the incredible quality-of-life that Dignity Health-YRMC and Prescott has to offer! #hellohumankindness
- Comfortable managing medical records- charts and EMR
- Take patient vitals and record other information such as blood pressure, body temperature, heart rate and current medications
- Communicate any patient concerns to physicians, physician’s assistants, or nurses
- Work with physicians, insurance providers, and pharmacies to obtain authorizations for patient medication, including refills
- Work with other Medical Assistants across our locations to identify process improvements and strengthen communication in support of ensuring patient needs are being met
- High School Diploma/GED
- Graduate of an approved Medical Assistant Program or completion of a U.S. Armed Forces medical services training program.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support
- Demonstrated experience with computer program utilized for checking-in and scheduling patients required
- Previous MA experience highly
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience
- Previous experience in designated specialty
- Bilingual skills
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs