Manager Corporate Responsibility
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
This position will assist in the administration of CommonSpirit Health’s Corporate Responsibility Program (CRP) for specific assigned markets/entities within the CommonSpirit enterprise. Responsible for in-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations, as well as operational and business practices of the organization. This individual functions in an independent and objective manner.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
- Assists in the administration and monitoring of CommonSpirit Health’s comprehensive, uniform CRP at the market/entity level in support of Federal guidance regarding the elements of effective compliance programs and in accordance with the CommonSpirit Health Corporate Responsibility Plan.
- Provides management and support for market/entity level CRP committees/workgroups. This includes facilitating meetings, working with group leads to plan, coordinate and document workgroup activities and deliverables.
- Coordinates and performs internal and external CRP investigations and monitors/manages complaints through resolution.
- Assists in preparing reports to the Senior Vice President, Division/Market Corporate Responsibility and to the applicable division/market leader(s) and/or local CRP Oversight Committee on compliance matters and the progress of the CRP.
- Maintains expert working knowledge of and disseminates applicable laws and regulations.
- Coordinates internal and external resources to ensure adequate, independent entity auditing and monitoring resources are devoted to compliance risk activities. May have responsibility for conducting compliance audits to identify compliance risks.
- Participates in monitoring activities and assists with the development of corrective action plans as necessary.
- Provides routine and ad hoc compliance education.
- Participates in development opportunities to further the effectiveness of the CRP. May serve as a compliance subject
matter expert in a specific compliance area.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of three (3) years’ healthcare experience in an acute setting to include at least one (1) year healthcare compliance experience, or similar experience in Quality, Regulatory, Risk, and/or Revenue Cycle.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience collaborating across departments or leading cross-functional teams and working with executives and other leaders.
Required Licensure and Certifications
- One of the following is preferred upon hire or required within the first year of employment: Certified in HC Compliance (CHC) or Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional (CCEP).
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training
- Written communications, Math, Reasoning, and Computer.
- Ability to work effectively in a large, geographically diverse system
- Proven ability in development and implementation of facility- wide policies and/or practices.
- Success with identifying and resolving operational issues.
- Success working collaboratively with other discipline leaders to accomplish compliance goals.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to utilize System-thinking, considering widespread effects of decisions and actions
- Works independently to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to align decisions with business priorities
- Develop and sustain cooperative working relationships with all levels of employees, physicians and customers.
- Ability to research complex, legal, regulatory
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs