Inventory Management Tech III
At Dignity Health, living our values means bringing passion into action every day. Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center (DH-YRMC), now part of CommonSpirit Health, is a not-for-profit integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services including network-wide opportunities to advance your career.
- Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for eligible position
What started as a simple community hospital, is today a state-of-the-art healthcare system with two acute care hospitals, a network of primary and specialty care clinics, outpatient health and wellness centers, cardiac diagnostic centers, and outpatient medical imaging centers.
As you build your career at DH-YRMC, you’ll find Prescott is an inspiring place to live, work and to enjoy the outdoors.
- It is an inviting community with bygone charm and modern amenities.
- Local residents enjoy four spectacular seasons, while the area offers nearly year-round sunshine for any outdoor adventures.
- The carefree, relaxed lifestyle offers short commute opportunities, so you can focus on your career and your family.
Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center extends this feeling with a strong sense of family, security, and belonging. Our compassion and commitment to quality care has earned awards, such as the Stroke Care Excellence Award (2022), Neuroscience Excellence Award (2021, 2020) and America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care Awards (2020, 2021) and has placed us at the top of the charts in community and nationwide in healthcare. Come experience the incredible quality-of-life that Dignity Health-YRMC and Prescott has to offer! #hellohumankindness
- Disinfects medical equipment and procedure carts per department procedure.
- Receives, stores, issues and delivers supplies and equipment.
- Prepares equipment and supplies for shipping, as needed.
- Performs daily counts of par-level locations via hand-held technology, approved supply storage system or materials management information system.
- Maintains hospital inventory
- Two years or more experience working with large ERP systems or Six to twelve months of inventory management experience in a medical setting.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid state driver license
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Google and basic computer operations.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form in English.
- Good numerical skills.
- Sound customer service techniques and practices, ability to communicate in a professional and articulate manner with internal and external partners at all levels both verbal and written, remain calm and courteous while handling problems, comfortable as a team member and informational leader, knowledge of Materials Management.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs