Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Part Time
- Department: ICU/Med Surg
- Hours/Pay Period: 48
The posted compensation range of $35.00 - $66.51 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe investing in our employees lets them know they truly matter. Your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs.
Pay and Recognition
What makes a successful ICU RN at Yavapai Regional Medical Center?
As our ICU RN at Dignity Health Yavapai Regional Medical Center, you will help critically ill patients by providing exceptional care, monitoring and managing their condition, and administering medications and treatments as prescribed by physicians. You will play a crucial role in ensuring that patients receive the necessary care and support to achieve optimal outcomes.
Every day you will work in the ICU, providing exceptional care to critically ill patients. You will be expected to monitor and manage patients, perform diagnostic tests, interpret results, collaborate with interdisciplinary team members, maintain accurate medical records, and provide education and support to patients and their families.
To be successful in this role, you will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment. Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills are necessary for this role.
Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center extends this feeling with a strong sense of family security and belonging. Our compassion and commitment to quality care has earned awards such as the Stroke Care Excellence Award (2022) Neuroscience Excellence Award (2021 2020) and America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care Awards (2020 2021) and has placed us at the top of the charts in community and nationwide in healthcare. Come experience the incredible quality-of-life that Dignity Health-YRMC and Prescott has to offer! #hellohumankindness
- Assesses plans and implements nursing care while ensuring patient comfort
- Anticipates identifies and responds to informational and emotional needs of patients and families
- Guides and directs healthcare personnel (i.e. Patient Care Technicians) in caring for patients
- Maintains knowledge of equipment setup maintenance and use (i.e. IV pumps monitoring equipment and drainage devices) Utilizes safeguards such as IV pump drug library and monitor alarms with necessary
- Initiates emergency support measures (i.e. cardiopulmonary resuscitation protecting patient from injury)
- Assists with patient care duties/tasks (i.e. emptying drainage devices ambulating and hygiene)
· Associate degree of Nursing or foreign equivalent.
· Critical care competency exam passing grade or successful completion of assigned online AACN Critical Care curriculum within one year. RNs with less than 6 months critical care experience will be assigned the relevant online AACN Critical Care curriculum to complete within one year of hire unless they can demonstrate previous successful completion of AACN Critical Care curriculum.
· One year acute care RN experience.
· Valid compact state or Arizona RN license.
· American Heart Association Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support.
· American Heart Association Basic Life Support for the healthcare provider.
· Demonstrates competency in basic EKG skills by passing EKG test or successfully completing basic EKG class/modules within six months of position.
· Bachelor degree of Nursing or foreign equivalent.
· Two years of medical/surgical or one year of critical care experience.
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
Map this location
Get an idea what your commute will be like.
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started