ERAS Coordinator Nurse Practitioner
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Advanced Practice Nursing
- Hours/Pay Period: 80
At Dignity Health, living our values means bringing passion into action every day. Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center (DH-YRMC), now part of CommonSpirit Health, is a not-for-profit integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services including network-wide opportunities to advance your career.
- Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for eligible positions
What started as a simple community hospital, is today a state-of-the-art healthcare system with two acute care hospitals, a network of primary and specialty care clinics, outpatient health and wellness centers, cardiac diagnostic centers, and outpatient medical imaging centers.
As you build your career at DH-YRMC, you’ll find Prescott is an inspiring place to live, work, and enjoy the outdoors.
- It is an inviting community with bygone charm and modern amenities.
- Local residents enjoy four spectacular seasons, while the area offers nearly year-round sunshine for any outdoor adventures.
- The carefree, relaxed lifestyle offers short commute opportunities, so you can focus on your career and your family.
Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center extends this feeling with a strong sense of family, security, and belonging. Our compassion and commitment to quality care have earned awards, such as the Stroke Care Excellence Award (2022), Neuroscience Excellence Award (2021, 2020), and America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care Awards (2020, 2021) and have placed us at the top of the charts in community and nationwide in healthcare. Come experience the incredible quality-of-life that Dignity Health-YRMC and Prescott have to offer! #hellohumankindness
This position offers relocation assistance!
This position will lead the Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) program through the evolving
healthcare environment to optimize care and maximize benefits for surgical patients and providers. The
ERAS coordinator will navigate, orchestrate and coordinate the entire ERAS program with multiple
services lines. They will work closely with the multidisciplinary team members to ensure short-term
compliance and long-term sustainability of the program. This will include but is not limited to the
oversight of the care pathway for identified perioperative ERAS patients including all aspects of care
throughout the care continuum. This will include working with the teams to improve abstraction of data
elements to support ERAS program and facilitate performance monitoring. This will include quality
metrics established by the ERAS committee and the surgeon champions.They will work with local and
district ERAS champions to review data and plan performance improvement efforts related to quality
metrics. Special consideration will be paid to coordinate/facilitate education efforts with all staff and
providers who have touchpoints with our ERAS patients
- 3 years of experience as an RN in an inpatient or outpatient setting
- Graduate of an accredited program with a Master's degree in Nursing
- Compact state or Arizona RN license
- Arizona Advanced Practice Nurse license
- National Certificate as an nurse practitioner in area of specialty under AZ
regulations: NP-AACN, NP-AANP, NP-ANCC, or NP-PNCB
- Valid DEA registration
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and effective verbal/written communication abilities
- Must demonstrate effective task prioritization skills and independent problem solving abilities
- Surgical Services experience preferred
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Possible Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful ERAS Coordinator Nurse Practitioner at Yavapai Regional Medical Center?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started