Chief Medical Officer
Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services. Our healing network includes two full-service acute care hospitals that include outpatient service centers and primary and specialty care clinics. We also
have advanced centers for IV wound and breast care. YRMCs unmatched continuum of care covers a 5500 square mile service area and includes cardiac surgery neurosurgery a comprehensive Women’s Health Pavilion and Arizona’s only Patient Blood Management Program. YRMC has earned numerous
awards for quality and has earned national recognition as an exceptional provider of care.
Provides leadership oversight in all aspects of medical affairs with particular emphasis on clinical care and efficiency throughout continuum of care -
- Works closely with hospital staff, department directors, and physicians to ensure that the highest standards of quality and service are maintained.
- Oversees the implementation of quality improvement efforts designed to improve clinical performance and maintain compliance with TJC, HIPAA, and other accreditation standards.
- Participates in development and implementation of quality initiative including patient access and satisfaction,provider satisfaction, clinical outcomes and process improvement, and guideline development.
- Works within the service area network to identify and evaluate outstanding physicians and physician groups for participation in the provider network.
- Participates in strategic plan and business plan development including identification of strategic partners, growth and resource allocation.
- Medical degree or DO degree with an active medical license.
- Minimum of five (5) years of clinical experience in specialty. Minimum of five years (5) of management experience in health care.
- Current, active, unrestricted license to practice medicine in at least one US state or territory and prior (or current) Board Certification in a specialty are required. If the physician is clinically active, a current, active, unrestricted license to practice medicine must be in the state where the assigned facility operates and the Board Certification must be current.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs