The posted compensation range of $20.71 - $28.48 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
At Dignity Health, living our values means bringing passion into action every day. Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center (DH-YRMC), now part of CommonSpirit Health, is a not-for-profit integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services including network-wide opportunities to advance your career.
- Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for eligible positions
What started as a simple community hospital, is today a state-of-the-art healthcare system with two acute care hospitals, a network of primary and specialty care clinics, outpatient health and wellness centers, cardiac diagnostic centers, and outpatient medical imaging centers.
As you build your career at DH-YRMC, you’ll find Prescott is an inspiring place to live, work, and enjoy the outdoors.
- It is an inviting community with bygone charm and modern amenities.
- Local residents enjoy four spectacular seasons, while the area offers nearly year-round sunshine for any outdoor adventures.
- The carefree, relaxed lifestyle offers short commute opportunities, so you can focus on your career and your family.
Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center extends this feeling with a strong sense of family, security, and belonging. Our compassion and commitment to quality care have earned awards, such as the Stroke Care Excellence Award (2022), Neuroscience Excellence Award (2021, 2020), and America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care Awards (2020, 2021) and have placed us at the top of the charts in community and nationwide in healthcare. Come experience the incredible quality-of-life that Dignity Health-YRMC and Prescott have to offer! #hellohumankindness
- Assists patients with activities of daily living and provides direct patient care under oversight of EMS medical director or designee.
- Obtains specimens, including non-invasive body fluids and blood specimens. Performs EKGs and blood glucose monitoring.
- Monitors and performs actions to decrease patient length of stay including but not limited to: performing timely designated discharge duties, and communicating discharge information to appropriate staff.
- Assists Physician/Nurse with diagnostic tests, clinical procedures, and other tasks as requested.
- Communicates patient needs and observed/reported changes in patient condition to supervising Nurse or Physician.
- Documents all interactions in patient's medical record.
Scheduled shifts and training will be at East and West Campus.
High School Diploma/GED
- Arizona Certified Emergency Paramedic
AHA BLS for Provider Certification
ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) within six months of hire
PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) within six months of hire
Direct patient care experience preferred
NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program Provider)
NREMT-P (National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians Paramedic)
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs