Occupational Therapist STAT
At Dignity Health, living our values means bringing passion into action every day. Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center (DH-YRMC), now part of CommonSpirit Health, is a not-for-profit integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services including network-wide opportunities to advance your career.
- Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for eligible position
What started as a simple community hospital, is today a state-of-the-art healthcare system with two acute care hospitals, a network of primary and specialty care clinics, outpatient health and wellness centers, cardiac diagnostic centers, and outpatient medical imaging centers.
As you build your career at DH-YRMC, you’ll find Prescott is an inspiring place to live, work and to enjoy the outdoors.
- It is an inviting community with bygone charm and modern amenities.
- Local residents enjoy four spectacular seasons, while the area offers nearly year-round sunshine for any outdoor adventures.
- The carefree, relaxed lifestyle offers short commute opportunities, so you can focus on your career and your family.
Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center extends this feeling with a strong sense of family, security, and belonging. Our compassion and commitment to quality care has earned awards, such as the Stroke Care Excellence Award (2022), Neuroscience Excellence Award (2021, 2020) and America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care Awards (2020, 2021) and has placed us at the top of the charts in community and nationwide in healthcare. Come experience the incredible quality-of-life that Dignity Health-YRMC and Prescott has to offer! #hellohumankindness
- Work with physicians, physical therapists, speech therapists, and others to evaluate new patients and recommend a plan of care.
- Provide treatments to patients focusing on increasing range of motion, strengthening, and maintaining balance during daily activities
- Recommend adaptive equipment and customize it as needed
- Perform re-evaluation assessments to update progress, status changes, etc.
- Document all evaluations, treatments, and any changes to the treatment plan
- Maintain a friendly and upbeat attitude to motivate our patients to do their best.
- Internship or rotation in appropriate clinical setting required.
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program required.
- Licensed to practice occupational therapy in the state of Arizona American Heart Association Basic Life Support
- Computer skills required.
- 2 years progressive experience in clinical area, performing patient clinical care preferred.
- Master's or Doctorate degree in appropriate clinical area preferred
- Prior use of electronic health record preferred.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs