Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services. Our healing network includes two full-service acute care hospitals that include outpatient service centers and primary and specialty care clinics. We also have advanced centers for IV, wound and breast care. YRMC's unmatched continuum of care covers a 5,500 square mile service area and includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, a comprehensive Women’s Health Pavilion and Arizona’s only Patient Blood Management Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for quality and has earned national recognition as an exceptional provider of care.
Provides direct patient care, including assisting patients with activities of daily living, under the supervision of an RN.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider certificate, and one of the following:
- Current AZ CNA certification;
- Current AZ LNA;
- Documentation of successful completion of a Nursing Assistant training program;
- Documentation of successful completion of first-year curriculum in an accredited RN nursing program;
- Six months of NA experience; or
- Current EMT certification with six months of patient care experience.
- Effective and courteous telephone skills.
- Ability to operate copier, scanner, and fax machines.
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities/tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Acute care experience, electronic medical record (EMR) experience, or Cerner experience.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs