Multi Care Unit Nurse
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Part Time
- Department: Medical / Surgical / Telemetry
- Hours/Pay Period: 48
The posted compensation range of $32.50 - $58.90 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
At Dignity Health, living our values means bringing passion into action every day. Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center (DH-YRMC), now part of CommonSpirit Health, is a not-for-profit integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services including network-wide opportunities to advance your career.
- Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for eligible position
What started as a simple community hospital, is today a state-of-the-art healthcare system with two acute care hospitals, a network of primary and specialty care clinics, outpatient health and wellness centers, cardiac diagnostic centers, and outpatient medical imaging centers.
As you build your career at DH-YRMC, you’ll find Prescott is an inspiring place to live, work and to enjoy the outdoors.
- It is an inviting community with bygone charm and modern amenities.
- Local residents enjoy four spectacular seasons, while the area offers nearly year-round sunshine for any outdoor adventures.
- The carefree, relaxed lifestyle offers short commute opportunities, so you can focus on your career and your family.
Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center extends this feeling with a strong sense of family, security, and belonging. Our compassion and commitment to quality care has earned awards, such as the Stroke Care Excellence Award (2022), Neuroscience Excellence Award (2021, 2020) and America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care Awards (2020, 2021) and has placed us at the top of the charts in community and nationwide in healthcare. Come experience the incredible quality-of-life that Dignity Health-YRMC and Prescott has to offer! #hellohumankindness
This is the opportunity for cross training into our other service lines, if interested (PCU, PEDS) and get exposure to ICU patients while working in MCU caring for MST patients. You have opportunities to learn and grow (Charge RN, Resource RN, Precepting, Committee ParticipationNo silos, we work as one team with different specialties, excellent teamwork among our team members and we have an active Unit Base Practice Council who influence RN/NA practice, quality, and patient experience.
- Provides assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care for patients from adolescent to geriatric.
- Handles patients with more complex situations with assistance and supervision.
- Assists with managing patient care administered by other members of the nursing staff.
- Assumes responsibilities of Primary Nurse and Team Leader.
- Associate degree of Nursing or foreign equivalent.
- 9 months RN experience.
- Valid compact state or Arizona RN license.
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for the healthcare provider.
- Demonstrates competency in basic EKG skills by passing EKG test or successfully completing basic EKG class/modules within six months of position.
- Bachelor's degree of Nursing or foreign equivalent.
- One year of pediatric RN experience.
- American Heart Association Advanced Pediatric Life Support
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Multi Care Unit Nurse at Yavapai Regional Medical Center?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started