Med Surge PEDS Nurse Seasonal
Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services. Our healing network includes two full-service acute care hospitals that include outpatient service centers and primary and specialty care clinics. We also have advanced centers for IV, wound and breast care. YRMC's unmatched continuum of care covers a 5,500 square mile service area and includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, a comprehensive Women’s Health Pavilion and Arizona’s only Patient Blood Management Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for quality and has earned national recognition as an exceptional provider of care.
Responsible for providing nursing care for patients in accordance with established policies, operating practices, guidelines and national standards of care to foster a supportive and compassionate environment for patients and their families.
- Associate degree of Nursing or foreign equivalent.
- Two years of current acute care experience.
- Valid compact state or Arizona RN license.
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for the healthcare provider.
- Demonstrates competency in basic EKG skills by passing EKG test or successfully completing basic EKG class/modules within six months of position.
- Bachelor's degree of Nursing or foreign equivalent.
- American Heart Association Advanced Pediatric Life Support.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs