The posted compensation range of $18.00 - $19.45 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
At Dignity Health living our values means bringing passion into action every day. Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center (DH-YRMC) now part of CommonSpirit Health is a not-for-profit integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services including network-wide opportunities to advance your career.
· Our exceptional benefits package includes:
· Competitive compensation
· Flexible scheduling
· Career growth opportunities
· Tuition reimbursement
· Relocation assistance for eligible position
What started as a simple community hospital is today a state-of-the-art healthcare system with two acute care hospitals a network of primary and specialty care clinics outpatient health and wellness centers cardiac diagnostic centers and outpatient medical imaging centers.
As you build your career at DH-YRMC you’ll find Prescott is an inspiring place to live work and to enjoy the outdoors.
· It is an inviting community with bygone charm and modern amenities.
· Local residents enjoy four spectacular seasons while the area offers nearly year-round sunshine for any outdoor adventures.
· The carefree relaxed lifestyle offers short commute opportunities so you can focus on your career and your family.
Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center extends this feeling with a strong sense of family security and belonging. Our compassion and commitment to quality care has earned awards such as the Stroke Care Excellence Award (2022) Neuroscience Excellence Award (2021 2020) and America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care Awards (2020 2021) and has placed us at the top of the charts in community and nationwide in healthcare. Come experience the incredible quality-of-life that Dignity Health-YRMC and Prescott has to offer! #hellohumankindness
Join our team today and earn a $1000 sign-on Bonus!!
Refer a Friend and earn a $1000 Referral Bonus!!
- Provide routine cleaning and decluttering to appropriate areas of the hospital - dusting sweeping mopping and disposing of trash.
- Sanitize appropriate areas of the hospital using approved tools and routines which may vary by location. Patient rooms emergency rooms and operating rooms will all have their own procedures and vary from the hallways nurses’ stations waiting areas and restrooms. Use proper chemicals procedures and equipment to clean and disinfect surfaces thoroughly.
- Restock supplies as needed in supply areas common areas and patient rooms. This may include soap paper towels bath tissue facial tissue bath linens bed linens and your own cleaning supplies in supply closets.
- Learn and follow proper techniques for disposal of all medical waste including biological or biohazard waste such as bodily fluids or sharp implements.
- Remain patient kind and personable in all interactions with patients visitors and staff.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry we’ll take care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision FSA matching retirement plans paid vacation adoption assistance and more!
One year related healthcare experience preferred
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid time off, tuition assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
Unless directed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement, applications for this position will be considered on a rolling basis. CommonSpirit Health cannot anticipate the date by which a successful candidate may be identified.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs