At Dignity Health, living our values means bringing passion into action every day. Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center (DH-YRMC), now part of CommonSpirit Health, is a not-for-profit integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services including network-wide opportunities to advance your career.
- Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for eligible position
What started as a simple community hospital, is today a state-of-the-art healthcare system with two acute care hospitals, a network of primary and specialty care clinics, outpatient health and wellness centers, cardiac diagnostic centers, and outpatient medical imaging centers.
As you build your career at DH-YRMC, you’ll find Prescott is an inspiring place to live, work and to enjoy the outdoors.
- It is an inviting community with bygone charm and modern amenities.
- Local residents enjoy four spectacular seasons, while the area offers nearly year-round sunshine for any outdoor adventures.
- The carefree, relaxed lifestyle offers short commute opportunities, so you can focus on your career and your family.
Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center extends this feeling with a strong sense of family, security, and belonging. Our compassion and commitment to quality care has earned awards, such as the Stroke Care Excellence Award (2022), Neuroscience Excellence Award (2021, 2020) and America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care Awards (2020, 2021) and has placed us at the top of the charts in community and nationwide in healthcare. Come experience the incredible quality-of-life that Dignity Health-YRMC and Prescott has to offer! #hellohumankindness
- Conduct hourly rounds on approximately eight patients, checking vitals, maintaining whiteboard information, and assisting with care as needed.
- Assist patients with ambulating as necessary. This may mean helping them reach a recliner in their room, walk to the bathroom, or down the hall. Assist released patients in getting safely to their vehicles outside.
- Assist patients with hygiene needs. This can include a full bed bath, an assisted bed bath, or retrieving towels and soap for ambulatory patients.
- Help the bedside nurse with tube insertions such as an NG tube, rectal tube, or catheter. You may be holding a cup of water, holding the patient or providing the nurse with supplies as needed, and cleaning up after.
- Help the bedside nurse with any wound checks or dressing changes. This may mean holding the patient or supplies and cleaning up after.
- Change bed linens, check patients’ weight, other tasks as assigned each day.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider certificate, and one of the following:
- Current AZ CNA certification;
- Current AZ LNA;
- Documentation of successful completion of a Nursing Assistant training program;
- Documentation of successful completion of first-year curriculum in an accredited RN nursing program;
- Six months of NA experience; or
- Current EMT certification with six months of patient care experience.
- Effective and courteous telephone skills.
- Ability to operate copier, scanner, and fax machines.
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities/tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Acute care experience, electronic medical record (EMR) experience, or Cerner experience.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs