Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Medical / Surgical / Telemetry
- Hours/Pay Period: 72
The posted compensation range of $28.75 - $41.68 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Since our doors opened in 1968 CHI Health Plainview has been providing patients of Pierce, Antelope and Knox counties in Nebraska with exceptional care and quality outcomes. We are a 15-bed critical access facility with inpatient and outpatient services.
- Follow the nursing process which includes: assess plan implement and evaluate. The nursing process is an ongoing process that can end at any stage.
- Assessment - Demonstrates a systematic dynamic way to collect and analyze the following healthcare consumer data including: psychological physiological sociocultural spiritual economic and lifestyle factors
- Plan – Sets measurable and achievable short and long term goals according to standards of care based on the assessment by the nurse in collaboration with the healthcare consumer and multidisciplinary team.
- Implement – Implements and/or modifies the plan of care using assessment data clinical reasoning based upon standards of care and evidence based practice. This includes care coordination education and discharge planning. The nurse is accountable for the care directly indirectly or through delegation. Professional and legal standards for delegation must be followed.
- Evaluate – Uses a systematic ongoing process to evaluate progress towards identified healthcare consumer goals. Revision of plan of care when needed involving the healthcare consumer and the multidisciplinary team.
- Documents all phases of the nursing process in the healthcare consumer’s record.
- Demonstrates personal and professional responsibility for ongoing development practice and education. Maintains a safe work environment. Fosters a collaborative environment in support of the nursing profession.
-Graduate of an RN nursing program.
-Active RN licensure within the State or nurse licensure compact.
-Basic life support (BLS) upon hire. Acceptable credentialing bodies and certifications include the following: American Heart Association.
-ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) certification required within 6 months of hire.
-PALS (Pediatric -Advanced Life Support) certification within 6 months of hire.
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful RN at CHI Health Plainview?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe investing in our employees lets them know they truly matter. Your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started