The posted compensation range of $14.08 - $19.36 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Since our doors opened in 1968 CHI Health Plainview has been providing patients of Pierce Antelope and Knox counties in Nebraska with exceptional care and quality outcomes. We are a 15-bed critical access facility with inpatient and outpatient services.
- Under the direction and supervision of the Licensed Practitioner, RN or LPN, participates in the nursing process which includes: assess, plan, implement, and evaluate. The nursing process is an ongoing process that can end at any stage.
- Assessment - Contributes to the assessment of the health status of the healthcare consumer.
- Plan – Contributes to the plan of care through observation, data collection and communication of findings to the appropriate member of the multidisciplinary team.
- Implement – Provides basic patient care activities based on the plan of care and as delegated.
- Evaluate – Contributes to the evaluation of the healthcare consumer by observing responses to interventions and communicating findings to the appropriate member of the multidisciplinary team.
- Documents cares provided in the healthcare consumer’s record.
- Demonstrates personal and professional responsibility for ongoing development, practice, and education. Maintains a safe work environment. Fosters a collaborative environment in support of the nursing profession
- Performs clerical functions to include by not limited to- filing, maintaining patient logs, generating reports, records and scheduling patient appointments.
- Sets priorities for response and communicates with appropriate personnel.
- Responds appropriately in emergency situations as support for clinical staff.
Require active certification as a Nurse Assistant on the Nebraska Nurse Aide Registry.
Basic Life Support. Acceptable credentialing bodies and certifications – American Heart Association: Basic Life Support.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs