Located conveniently in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona,St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center is a 571-bed, not-for-profit hospital that provides a wide range of health, social and support services. Founded in 1895 by the Sisters of Mercy, St. Joseph's was the first hospital in the Phoenix area. More than 125 years later, St. Joseph's remains dedicated to its mission of caring for the poor and underserved.
We are extremely proud to be a nationally recognized center for quality quaternary care, medical education and research. St. Joseph's includes the internationally renowned Barrow Neurological Institute, Norton Thoracic Institute, Cancer Center at St. Joseph's, Ivy Brain Tumor Center, and St. Joseph's Level I Trauma Center (which is verified by the American College of Surgeons). The hospital is also a respected center for high-risk obstetrics, neuro-rehabilitation, orthopedics, and other medical services. St. Joseph’s is considered a sought-after destination hospital for treating the most complex cases from throughout the world. Every day, approximately 20 percent of the hospital’s patients have traveled from outside of Arizona and the United States to seek treatment at St. Joseph’s.
U.S News & World Report routinely ranks St. Joseph's among the top hospitals in the United States for neurology and neurosurgery. In addition, St. Joseph's boasts the Creighton University School of Medicine at St. Joseph's, and a strategic alliance with Phoenix Children's Hospital.
St. Joseph's is consistently named an outstanding place to work and one of Arizona's healthiest employers. Come grow your career with one of Arizona's Most Admired Companies.
For the health of our community ... we are proud to be a tobacco-free campus.
Provides evaluation, engineering/design and implementation services for new products, technologies and solutions to address corporate business requirements. Provides escalation support to Tier 1 and 2 engineers.
Demonstrates creativity and takes initiative in problem solving. Resolves or facilitates resolution of complex problems for assigned program.
Has a thorough and comprehensive mastery of supported platforms/products and environments.
Focuses the majority of time on complex engineering, architectural and implementation tasks.
Project assignments are large in scope and are highly complex.
- Provide exceptional customer service to Dignity Health end users, Business Stakeholders and other members of Dignity IT
- Perform daily production support activities
- Participate in team on-call rotations.
- Perform patching and code deployments across all environments
- Lead projects associated to the enhancement, upgrade/patching, or implementation of new or existing technology solutions.
- Coordinate implementation and support efforts between IT Operations and other Dignity IT teams.
- Conduct performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Provide oversight and facilitation of the Dignity IT change management process as it applies to the IT Operations team.
- Review, recommend and monitor the source code/versioning management function adhering to technical management guidelines
- Provide technical leadership and ownership of issues across multiple disciplines and technologies
- Design, implement and maintain a comprehensive monitoring and alerting process across all IT Operations platforms
- With oversight from the System Engineering Lead and Operations Manager(s), initiate and facilitate strategic planning activities (capacity planning, process improvement, maintenance, upgrade and end-of-life planning, roadmap development)
- Build new test and production environments on existing or new hardware as required.
- Identify automation opportunities and implement scripted solutions.
- Identify technical innovation and process improvement opportunities.
- Design and implement a comprehensive and ongoing release management and planning program.
- Utilize standard tools and methodology to develop system and support performance metrics.
- Demonstrate potential leadership qualities through team motivation, coaching, and mentoring.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge & expertise with Dignity business processes and routines.
- Research and recommend appropriate System Administration best practices,
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Technology, or Business discipline or equivalent experience is required
- 6-10 years of professional experience in an IT technical or infrastructure field is required
- Ability to develop and organize written documentation and procedures is required
- Demonstrates a customer service approach to service delivery and effectively communicates with our customers on requests and incidents
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced work environment
- Team player will work close in team environment
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs