Solutions Architect III
The posted compensation range of $49.20 - $71.34 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
The Solution Architect III role is to provide technology leadership for developing integrating and supporting CSH Technology Solutions. This role will be responsible for specific application database network infrastructure and/or engineering portfolios/platforms in partnership with CSH's business capability owners external vendors and managed services partners.
The Solution Architect III will:
1) Drive successful solution adoption from technology planning investment decisions implementation to ongoing operational support for several highly complex platforms or portfolios
2) Identify and accelerate the elimination of applications and infrastructure which are not Invest platforms
3) Be responsible for improving the availability security compliance interoperability performance and technology cost of assigned portfolios/platforms
Qualified candidates must possess a combination of business technical and leadership skills. They must be change advocates and innovators quick learners results-oriented and creators of compelling technology roadmaps. LSAs must seek out and synthesize IT and healthcare trends into multi-year technology investment plans. Mentoring and influencing others in a matrixed team environment is critical to success.
• Create implement and support IT portfolios and platforms which accelerate the transformation of Technology Services as a key enabler to CSH’s growth strategy and fulfillment of CSH’s mission.
• Act as the CSH Technology Services champion with internal and external stakeholders regarding security compliance feature and product roadmaps remediation and service level agreements.
• Lead mentor and coach Solution Architects I & II to build their skills and readiness in technology portfolio and platform responsibilities.
• Lead focused proof-of-concept activities for technology assessments communicate findings develop portfolio roadmaps investment prioritization and successful implementation and adoption.
• Be known as the subject matter expert for their portfolios/platforms and actively collaborate with other Solution Architects on IT standards innovation and integration opportunities to enable new value chains and business efficiencies.
• Act as the IT standards owner for several technology platform or portfolio domains and facilitate a collaborative process to establish gain consensus and communicate R&D Invest and Disinvest product roadmaps
• Drive adherence to IT strategy and IT standards in design processes for 3rd party services products acquired internal services integrated hosted solutions and hardware/software vendors.
• Ensure that portfolio/platform performance meets or exceeds operational metrics for scalability security compliance performance and quality in accordance with negotiated service level agreements.
• Guide business owners and Technology Services teams to ensure the consistency of their components to the overall business capability IT product architecture and IT roadmaps.
• Create solutions that drive progress toward approved standards and reduce the number of exceptions by proactive roadmap and investment prioritization with business and IT owners.
• Lead IT portfolio/platform maturity by driving the technical aspects of the acquired and developed products by applying industry best practices and technical due diligence.
• Proactively develop an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the solution domain to implement the most current and relevant solutions.
• Proactively drive the assessment and resolution of software hardware or process defects discovered throughout the pre-launch post-launch and quality review processes.
• Ensure that financial planning and controls for IT portfolio/platform decisions provide a return on investment cost savings performance improvement and clearly link to the defined business strategy.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science software engineering hardware engineering or relevant degree is preferred
• Ten (10) or more years of experience in technology solutions engineering technical infrastructure or technical operations is preferred
• Deep expertise in several technical domains (i.e. applications network database or infrastructure) is preferred and subject matter expertise in multiple technology areas such as mobile solutions open source systems SOA cloud computing security and identity management data warehousing and analytics voice and data network architectures storage technologies and SaaS IaaS and PaaS relationships
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to travel on a limited basis and work varied or non-business hours
• Participation in on-call rotations and working at a “hands on” level with Tier 3 technical support teams
• One or more years of experience in the healthcare or medical industry (optional)
• Knowledge of Meditech Siemens Cerner Allscripts and McKesson products (optional)
• Knowledge of HIPAA and HITECH Security Privacy plus and Generally Accepted Privacy Principles (desired)
Demonstrated domain specific knowledge in multiple technologies is preferred including but not limited to:
• Java Application Server with WebSphere products
• Microsoft .Net framework and ASP.Net
• Relational databases and leading edge data warehouse approaches
• Infrastructure technologies such as load balancers fire walls clustering encryption devices SAN virtualization and cloud services
• Operating systems such as AS400 UNIX/Linux Windows
• Design tools design patterns and UML diagramming
• Disaster recovery and business continuity planning
• Security standards and practices such as NIST COBIT ISO and FIPS
• Tools for monitoring system health and performance resource utilization and availability such as Sitescope Tivoli and Keynote
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs