Located conveniently in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona,St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center is a 571-bed, not-for-profit hospital that provides a wide range of health, social and support services. Founded in 1895 by the Sisters of Mercy, St. Joseph's was the first hospital in the Phoenix area. More than 125 years later, St. Joseph's remains dedicated to its mission of caring for the poor and underserved.
We are extremely proud to be a nationally recognized center for quality quaternary care, medical education and research. St. Joseph's includes the internationally renowned Barrow Neurological Institute, Norton Thoracic Institute, Cancer Center at St. Joseph's, Ivy Brain Tumor Center, and St. Joseph's Level I Trauma Center (which is verified by the American College of Surgeons). The hospital is also a respected center for high-risk obstetrics, neuro-rehabilitation, orthopedics, and other medical services. St. Joseph’s is considered a sought-after destination hospital for treating the most complex cases from throughout the world. Every day, approximately 20 percent of the hospital’s patients have traveled from outside of Arizona and the United States to seek treatment at St. Joseph’s.
U.S News & World Report routinely ranks St. Joseph's among the top hospitals in the United States for neurology and neurosurgery. In addition, St. Joseph's boasts the Creighton University School of Medicine at St. Joseph's, and a strategic alliance with Phoenix Children's Hospital. St. Joseph's is consistently named an outstanding place to work and one of Arizona's healthiest employers. Come grow your career with one of Arizona's Most Admired Companies. Look for us on Facebookand follow us on Twitter.
For the health of our community ... we are proud to be a tobacco-free campus.
The Stewardship and Marketing Specialist is responsible for the coordination and implementation of stewardship and marketing tactics to support the retention and growth of donor related revenue and extend the Foundation brand. This position will report to the Director of Stewardship and Marketing, and will serve as the liaison between the Marketing and Philanthropy (Annual Fund and Major Gifts) departments. You will be required to provide comprehensive support and assistance for day-to-day marketing and stewardship activities, data aggregation, reporting assistance, internal/external communications, event planning/execution, social media and donor cultivation/retention efforts.
- Supports the service area's marketing and brand development strategies through implementation of tactical initiatives. *
- Develops implementation plans and schedules; employs project management techniques to achieve project completion on schedule and on budget.
- Drafts, edits and/or proofreads copy for a variety purposes (e.g., announcements, posters, letters, invitations, brochure copy, advertisements, web content, etc.).
- Coordinates development and implementation of promotional materials, including advertising and collateral; maintains consistency with brand guidelines.
- Coordinates and manages marketing events, including securing of venue, promotion, registration, participant relations, staffing, time management, trouble-shooting, etc.
- Coordinates call center/CRM support for promotions and events; establishes registration, payment and information gathering processes and tools.
- Monitors and reports on key performance metrics for marketing and communications activities; recommends adjustments to strategies as needed to achieve goals.
- Works collaboratively with marketing department colleagues, corporate communications team, and administrative and clinical department staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including special project support.
3+ years of experience in marketing using various marketing strategies, platforms and techniques required.
Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and/or additional job related experience may be substituted in lieu of the degree required.
Special Skills Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proficiencies in marketing communications, digital and social media communications.
- Ability to work collaboratively with marketing team members, business partners and vendors, as well as with administrative and clinical leaders.
- Highly organized, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Familiarity working with CRM platform. Experience with Google Workspace. Training
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity working with CRM platform.
- Experience with Google Workspace.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs