IT Product Manager
The posted compensation range of $44.83 - $65.00 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
- Responsible for delivering project assignments of medium to high complexity which includes application design, and configuration build. Interacts with the customer user community in a courteous and professional manner to secure business requirements; perform technical requirements translation and work with Product Engineers or Product Administrators to meet business objectives.
- Develops test plans for new application functionality from an application/technical perspective. Collaborates with key stakeholders and may provide guidance on function testing.
- May be pulled into Medium to high complexity issues or requests that need a technical expert for specific solution sets. And typically involved in problem management activities which includes performing diagnosis, troubleshooting and critical thinking to solve or fulfill needs of medium and high complexity; utilizing knowledge management and escalates issues when necessary.
- Responsible for completing tasks and associated documentation within committed timeframes, and effectively communicating across teams and all levels of management.
- Participate in technical analysis discussions, deliver supporting artifacts and assist with conducting review sessions for all necessary approvals.
- Develops and maintains a knowledge management solution and may lead transition to operations functions following implementation delivery.
- Receives necessary information and training of applications during the implementation of new solutions, upgrades, fixes.
- May lead Product Release management functions which may include developing test plans, perform test plans, facilitating with end user for end user acceptance testing and may develop application validation scripts for ongoing operations team.
- Develops overall project task list for team, estimates and resource plans for small to medium scale projects.
- Day to day interactions with user community and works collaborate with multiple Stakeholders both IT and non-IT as it relates to problem management and project delivery.
- Provides guidance and training and problem solving assistance to other team members and operational support teams.
- May lead efforts on continuous process improvement activities to ultimately improve customer satisfaction experience.
- May assist in the development of service level agreements (SLAs). Monitors deviations and escalates issues to more senior team members.
The job summary and responsibilities listed above are designed to indicate the general nature of the work performed within this job. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all job responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job. Employees may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Medical, Business discipline or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in IT as an Application Systems Analyst, Technical Analyst, or Product Manager role
- Excellent writing/documentation and communication skills
- Experience working with project life cycle or project management methodologies.
- Advanced understanding and comfort leading business and technology partners through a structured deployment and/or implementation life cycle and support model. This includes technical requirement gathering, specification development and creation of design and system test plans.
- Advanced understanding of technology projects and concepts as they relate to high level business objectives and ability to present those concepts to both IT and non-IT audiences in concise and easily understandable manner.
- Excellent presentation, technical writing and documentation skills.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, schedule and meet deadlines.
- Proven interpersonal and relationship building skills, with the ability to manage up, down and across levels of the organization.
- Highly self-motivated; ability to complete assignments with limited supervision.
- Operational understanding and ability to work in a complex and matrix oriented team environment.
- Strong command of key productivity applications: Google Workspace, Zoom, ServiceNow.
- Ability to lead discussions with application and project team(s) to define testing scenarios and scripts in alignment with customer and system requirements is a desired skill.
- PREFERRED EXPERIENCE
- 1-4 years direct experience working with ServiceNow on a technical or administrative level, particularly the SPM and APM modules.
- 1-4 years experience working within a strategic portfolio management application.
- 1-4 years experience working within an application portfolio management application.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs