HR Case Resolution Analyst
The posted compensation range of $27.77 - $40.27 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Designs, implements, documents and continually improves standardized, streamlined, and effective processes within the Central Case Management (CCM) service to achieve its goals. Responsible for providing specialized and analytical support for complex issues and serving as the first point of contact in the resolution of escalated service cases. Provides consultation, technical advice, and expertise to management depending upon work domains on critical time sensitive, complex cases. Support and manage specific service delivery related activities within assigned work domains, including case management resolution, identification of system problem trends, audits, and working with Sr. Analysts to report and resolve. This position collaborates with the Contact Center, local HR divisions, HR Technology and Reporting team, Centers of Excellence, and/or vendors to enable effective and accurate service to CommonSpirit Health employees.
*This is a Remote Opportunity
- Support responsibilities in data conversion, system testing, documentation and business process design
- Serve as a subject matter expert and point-of-contact for specified processes and systems within designated work domains
- Manages the upload of mass data changes within supported applications
- Proactive approach by communicating root-cause analysis to customer and reports to identify trends and develop recommendations for process improvements
- Required 3 years of the 5 years experience is specifically in HRIS technical functional or advanced support experience
- Multiple HRIS support and testing experience Supporting business processes
- Performing complex transactional and security/access analysis SME on HRIS transactions, processes, systems, data validation & integrations
- Advanced Excel Root cause analysis
- Proven delivery of customer experience
- Accuracy completing tasks within guidelines for productivity and SLA
- Data validation and auditing techniques
- Work on tasks independently and manage caseload and audits Collaboration w/system support, IT or COEs
- Process improvement identification
- POC for Specialists, provides direct training and leads touch base sessions
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs