Foundation Prospect Research Manager
The posted compensation range of $36.96 - $53.60 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Barrow Neurological Institute at Dignity Health St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, located in the heart of Phoenix, Ariz., is an international leader in the treatment, research, and education of brain and spinal diseases, conditions, and injuries. Barrow consistently ranks as a top center for neurology and neurosurgery in the U.S. News & World Report rankings of best hospitals. It also is the only hospital in the nation that is triple certified by the Joint Commission in Traumatic Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury, and Stroke. The Institute performs more neurosurgical procedures annually than any other facility in the United States. Barrow is home to a Level 1 trauma center, CARF-accredited neuro-rehabilitation programs, and more certified neuroscience registered nurses (CNRN) than any other hospital in the world. A decades-long destination for neuroscience education, Barrow is ranked second in the nation for reputation by Doximity for its neurosurgical residency program. For more information please visit our website, Barrow Neurological Institute.
Barrow Neurological Institute | Minding What Matters Most
About Barrow Neurological Foundation
For the health of our community ... we are proud to be a tobacco-free campus
- Provides training, as a Subject Matter Expert, of the prospect development functions within the CRM tool.
- Assists in assigning prospects through the manual assessment of vendor-generated scores.
- Develops and maintains queries to assist in data integrity initiatives, analyzes and synthesizes information for appropriate distribution of prospect leads.
- Records and maintains relevant information in the CRM database including the application of donor payments.
- Provides high level customer service as well as a solutions oriented mindset.
- Creates and maintains narrative reports, profiles, prospect alerts, charts, graphs and other reports as needed.
- Seeks to improve the organization by incorporating best practices, new knowledge and trends within the industry and profession.
- Assists in the cross training of new hires and updating development staff on all aspects of prospect development.
- Works in partnership with all development staff and consultants to affect coordinated approach to the prospect development process.
- Works with development staff to assess prospect management policies and procedures.
- Contributes to the review and evaluation of informational resources.
- Collaborates with other internal stakeholders to advance the mission of the Barrow Neurological Foundation.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or a combination of education and/or additional job-related experience may be substituted in lieu of the degree.
- Five (5) years of related experience with at least three (3) of those in CRM prospect and research management.
- Experience with Blackbaud or similar CRM.
- Supervisory experience with a philanthropic organization.
- Experience in philanthropy operations.
- Familiarity with Google Workspace.
We offer great benefits to support you and your family, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (no premium option for employee benefits)
- Flexible spending accounts
- Matching 403(b) retirement program
- Fully Funded Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Mental Health Benefit
- Employee Life Insurance
- Annual Performance Bonus potential
- Relocation assistance if applicable
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid time off, tuition assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
Unless directed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement, applications for this position will be considered on a rolling basis. CommonSpirit Health cannot anticipate the date by which a successful candidate may be identified.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs