The posted compensation range of $18.83 - $25.89 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Hello humankindness Located conveniently in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona; St. Josephs Hospital and Medical Center is a 571-bed not-for-profit hospital that provides a wide range of health social and support services. Founded in 1895 by the Sisters of Mercy St. Josephs was the first hospital in the Phoenix area. More than 125 years later St. Josephs remains dedicated to its mission of caring for the poor and underserved. We are extremely proud to be a nationally recognized center for quality quaternary care medical education and research.
St. Josephs includes the internationally renowned Barrow Neurological Institute Norton Thoracic Institute Cancer Center at St. Josephs Ivy Brain Tumor Center and St. Josephs Level I Trauma Center (which is verified by the American College of Surgeons). The hospital is also a respected center for high-risk obstetrics neuro-rehabilitation orthopedics and other medical services. St. Joseph’s is considered a sought-after destination hospital for treating the most complex cases from throughout the world. Every day approximately 20 percent of the hospital’s patients have traveled from outside of Arizona and the United States to seek treatment at St. Joseph’s.U.S News & World Report routinely ranks St. Josephs among the top hospitals in the United States for neurology and neurosurgery. In addition St. Josephs boasts the Creighton University School of Medicine at St. Josephs and a strategic alliance with Phoenix Childrens Hospital.St. Josephs is consistently named an outstanding place to work and one of Arizonas healthiest employers.
Come grow your career with one of Arizonas Most Admired Companies.Look for us on Facebookand follow us on Twitter.For the health of our community ... we are proud to be a tobacco-free campus.
- Prepares and serves food within guidelines of menu and dietary requirements, using required kitchen utensils and equipment such as slicers, mixers, ovens, fryers, steamers, stove tops, and grills.
- Modifies preparations to account for food allergies.
- Follows healthcare food service industry standards, regulations, guidelines and procedures including monitoring and maintaining food temperatures during cooking, holding, and storage processes.
- Avoids cross contamination of foods and adheres to personal hygiene requirements.
- Performs washing and cleaning duties to ensure sanitation and cleanliness in cooking and serving areas
- Two years Food Service experience
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent combination of education and experience
- ServSafe® Allergen certification within 30 days of hire
- ServSafe® Food Handlers Card certification within 30 days of hire
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid time off, tuition assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
Unless directed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement, applications for this position will be considered on a rolling basis. CommonSpirit Health cannot anticipate the date by which a successful candidate may be identified.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs