Nurse Emergency Services
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Emergency Services
- Hours/Pay Period: 72
The posted compensation range of $39.13 - $58.08 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CHI St. Anthony Hospital is a 25 bed licensed for 49 faith-based acute care level four trauma critical access hospital and healthcare campus serving the Pendleton Oregon area for more than 100 years. We are committed to the highest quality of patient care and safety; and to strengthening our community through wellness education. CHI St. Anthony Hospital is designed specifically to ensure that our physicians nurses and healthcare professionals can continue to provide extraordinary care for our patients. The 103000 square foot hospital features 4 operations rooms 11 emergency rooms 30 private patient rooms and the latest medical equipment. St. Anthony Hospital has plenty of room to grow as needed by the community and will continue to provide the safest quality of care possible. St. Anthony Hospital was also named one of the top patient experience hospitals in 2021. CHI St. Anthony is a member of CommonSpirit Health the largest not-for-profit health care system in the nation boasting an integrated network of top quality hospitals with physicians from the most prestigious medical schools and comprehensive outpatient services-all recognized for quality safety and service. To learn more go to www.sahpendleton.org
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, annual bonus eligibility, and more!
Click here to view the ANTI-RETALIATION NOTICE / Oregon Nurse Staffing Law: SB 469
Up to $20,000 Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance Available!
The Registered Nurse functions as a vital member of the healthcare team who contributes to the success the practice by demonstrating customer/patient focus, effective communication, professionalism, and teamwork. Will utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate comprehensive care provided to selected patient populations and their families.
- Perform general nursing care to patients by following established standards and procedures.
- Obtain patient consent for care and ensures patient confidentiality.
- Obtain and document health history, information on chief complaint, vital signs, and health risk factors and assesses disease condition.
- Provide patient care based on practice guidelines, standards of care, and federal/state laws and regulations.
- Execute prescribed treatments and medical interventions, administers prescribed medications, and monitor and document treatment progress and patient response. Refer to/consult with physicians, other health providers, and community resources to prevent/resolve problems or concerns.
- Educate patients and families about health status, health maintenance, and management of acute and chronic conditions.
- Document patient assessment and intervention data using established medical record forms/automated systems and documentation practices.
- Participate in multidisciplinary teams to improve patient care processes and outcomes.
- Track quality assurance data and monitor for acute and chronic care management.
- May act as team lead for other nursing staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
Required Licensure and Certifications:
- Current/valid Registered Nurse license from the state licensing board required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Care Life Support (ACLS) and TNCC required.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Language Ability:Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to common inquiries or complaints from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Reasoning Ability:Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Computer Skills: Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, Internet navigation, database management, desktop publishing, spreadsheet, and graphic presentation packages
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Nurse Emergency Services at CHI St Anthony Hospital?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started