CHI St. Anthony Hospital is a 25 bed, licensed for 49, faith-based, acute care, level four trauma, critical access hospital and healthcare campus serving the Pendleton, Oregon area for more than 100 years. We are committed to the highest quality of patient care and safety; and to strengthening our community through wellness education. CHI St. Anthony Hospital is designed specifically to ensure that our physicians, nurses, and healthcare professionals can continue to provide extraordinary care for our patients. The 103,000 square foot hospital features 4 operations rooms, 11 emergency rooms, 30 private patient rooms, and the latest medical equipment. St. Anthony Hospital has plenty of room to grow as needed by the community and will continue to provide the safest quality of care possible. St. Anthony Hospital was also named one of the top patient experience hospitals in 2021. CHI St. Anthony is a member of CommonSpirit Health, the largest not-for-profit health care system in the nation, boasting an integrated network of top quality hospitals, with physicians from the most prestigious medical schools, and comprehensive outpatient services-all recognized for quality, safety and service. To learn more go to www.sahpendleton.org
- Provide direct patient care in accordance with treatment plans, as directed by the RN or Therapist.
- Demonstrates utilization of proper body mechanics for self and patient.
- Demonstrates utilization of proper infection control standards and practices.
- Complete required documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Communicates clearly and appropriately to the appropriate health care team member.
- Complies with the organization’s standards of care and Oregon Nursing Practice Act.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- High School graduate or equivalent. Must be 18-years old.
Required Licensure and Certifications:
- Registration by the State of Oregon as a Nursing Assistant. Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Skills to work independently essential.
- Ability to speak, read and write English effectively is essential.
- Ability to apply technical/professional knowledge as appropriate.
- High degree of accuracy is required.
- Ability to utilize computer to access e-mail, education and electronic medical record/order entry.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs