The posted compensation range of $14.25 - $20.12 / hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Patients Medical Center (PMC) provides inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical services to residents of Pasadena, Deer Park, La Porte, Baytown, and Clear Lake. The facility includes 53 medical/surgical beds, eight ICU beds and three endoscopy rooms, and offers a range of primary and specialized services—wound care, general surgery, gastroenterology, occupational health, heart and vascular, women’s services, diagnostic imaging, outpatient rehab services, and sleep disorders.
Assists the pharmacist with tasks involved in providing high quality pharmacy services to our patients, including the preparation of IV admixtures, filling medication requests, and maintaining pharmacy inventory.
1. Assist the Pharmacist in filling medication orders, prescriptions and pharmacy stock
2. Perform distributive Functions to patient care areas and pharmacy areas, to include pick-up and delivery orders and/or medications
3. Inventory and maintain appropriate pharmaceutical stock levels in storage, automated dispensing devices, and patient care areas to assure adequate medication supplies are available to meet patient care needs
4. Perform and document quality assurance/control tasks in a complete and timely manner to assure the highest quality of pharmaceutical services
5. Maintain pharmacy work areas in a neat, clean and orderly fashion, and ensure that all drugs and supplies returned from patient care areas are appropriately returned to stock or wasted as required in a timely manner
6.Assist the pharmacist in filling medication orders, prescriptions, and pharmacy stock
7.Accurately prepare medications for the pharmacist to check, including appropriate auxiliary labels, in a timely manner
8.Assure that a pharmacist’s final check, when appropriate, and signature documentation of all products has occurred prior to their delivery
9.Attend promptly to the directives of the pharmacist and supervisory personnel
10. Accurately prepare sterile products in a timely manner, adhering to required aseptic technique at all times
11. Accurately select the appropriate drug product(s) required for the preparation of sterile products and assure that all necessary components are available for final check by the pharmacist
12. May be Responsible for purchasing activities
13. Assist pharmacists in code situations
*High School Diploma/GED
*Registered Pharmacy Technician (CPHT) with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy or pharmacy school student intern card
*Aseptic Technique – Complete an ACPE approved 40 hour sterile products course
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs