Patient Care Assistant II
Patients Medical Center (PMC) provides inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical services to residents of Pasadena, Deer Park, La Porte, Baytown, and Clear Lake. The facility includes 53 medical/surgical beds, eight ICU beds and three endoscopy rooms, and offers a range of primary and specialized services—wound care, general surgery, gastroenterology, occupational health, heart and vascular, women’s services, diagnostic imaging, outpatient rehab services, and sleep disorders.
We believe patient comfort begins with basic patient care. Nursing assistants at CHI St. Luke’s Patients Medical Center collect patient information, support patient medication schedule reminders, assist with meals and ensure each patient’s personal needs are met. They play a vital role as a liaison between our patients and their care teams. Patients depend on our Patient Care Assistants and we’re looking to add another to our established team!
CNA, certified nursing assistant, PCT, patient care technician, PCA, patient care assistant, MSTexas
- Contributes to the assessment of the health status of patients
- Communicate patient information with care teams
- Assist patients/families with meals or changing bed linens
- Reports any changes in a patient's condition to the Charge Nurse
- Must have ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a diverse environment
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs