Lead MRI Technologist
The posted compensation range of $32.95 - $47.78 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Patients Medical Center (PMC) provides inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical services to residents of Pasadena, Deer Park, La Porte, Baytown, and Clear Lake. The facility includes 53 medical/surgical beds, eight ICU beds and three endoscopy rooms, and offers a range of primary and specialized services—wound care, general surgery, gastroenterology, occupational health, heart and vascular, women’s services, diagnostic imaging, outpatient rehab services, and sleep disorders.
1. Performs all Functions of an MRI Technologist position.
2. Responsible for the daily supervision, coordination, safety, technical, and quality aspects of the Radiology MRI section.
3. Provides direction of section Leads and staff on coordinating clinical and technical operations in the MRI Department of Radiology, in accordance with institutional, and state and federal standards.
4. Assists in reviewing and revising department policies and procedures to ensure continuity in compliance with JCAHO/DNV and other regulatory requirements
5. Works with the management on achieving department goals and objectives; promotes teamwork between staff.
6. Supervises, Performs and/or Assists with the performance of MRI procedures, the processing and quality control of images, transportation and coordination of patients and related duties of technologists and ancillary personnel.
7. Assists staff and Performs routine and specialized examinations as necessary; schedules working hours of staff, including call; Assists in quality assurance program; Coordinates the training of employees and students; Responsible for appropriate record of examinations and other activities; and requisitions supplies as necessary
8. Accountable for maintaining an MRI safe environment.
Education and Licensure
*Associate’s Degree preferred
* Certificate from accredited MRI program and Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists - ARRT (MR);
Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists - ARRT (R)(MR); must maintain current
and certified by State of Texas - MRT
*Three (3) years of MRI experience
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs