As our Student Pharmacist or Pharmacy Tech at CHI Health, you’ll help our Pharmacists by safely assisting in the preparation and dispensing of medications to help our patients feel better and recover from their illness or injury.
You’ll build trust in these interactions by helping fill and distribute medication unit-dose drugs along with performing medication exchange to the the designation nursing units.
To excel in this role, you must enjoy learning new concepts and researching information in real-time to provide solutions for real people. You should also continually look for ways to go above and beyond for our patients, delivering an exceptional experience.
CHI Health is part of a non-profit health system consisting of 28 hospitals providing quality health care to patients and communities throughout the state of Nebraska. We are part of CommonSpirit Health which operates 139 hospitals and more than 1,000 care sites across 21 states, making our services accessible to nearly 1 in 4 U.S. residents.
If you are committed to social justice, health equity, and prepared to deliver care in new, innovative ways, you belong with us.
- Prepare, fill and distribute unit-dose drugs and performs medication exchange with nursing units.
- Will assist in the preparation of sterile intravenous admixtures under pharmacist supervision.
- Maintains the prescription files, answers phones and triages calls..
- Maintains adequate levels of drugs and records on the order-book items that fall below minimum level.
Qualifications For Pharmacy Technician:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pharmacy Technician License in the State of Nebraska
Qualifications For Pharmacy Student:
- Registered in a school of pharmacy, 1-2 years
- Must be registered in Nebraska as a Pharmacy Intern, registration must be held in the State of Nebraska
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs