At CHI Health Midlands we proudly serve Sarpy County and surrounding areas in Nebraska with patient-focused care. When designing our facility we kept the patient viewpoint in mind setting a tone for a more comfortable less stressful hospital stay. We provide our patients with some of the highest quality scores in the country in heart and vascular emergency and surgical care. Also we offer high quality care in diagnostics/radiology womens care home care orthopedics sleep and breathing disorders.
- Forward Focused Environment
- 4 days a week with a day off during the week alternating 4 hour Saturday shift.
- Will coordinate Mammo workflow for the day as well as allow for adequate training of staff on boarding.
- Works to ensure supplies are inline and available for cases.
- Working to stay current on MQSA and FDA Law and patient letter reporting.
- Proper assessment of the patient and their abilities to participate in ordered procedure
- Selection of the proper equipment, setting correct technical factors, procedure protocols and gathers proper supplies prior to performance of the procedure
- Obtains clear and complete history from the patient and or patient record and records that data into patient record to assist in image interpretation and future patient encounters
- Is able to perform quality assessment of images obtained and is able to evaluate equipment issues and reports assessment to supervisor, manager or director
- Ensures all equipment is in working order at the beginning of the day and prior to starting of a procedure
- Is responsible to participate in and have a good understanding of all department, campus and system quality improvement projects, the ACR accreditation process, Radiation Safety, ALARA, MQSA, and State Regulations as they apply to staffs license or certifications
- Graduate of a Radiologic Technology program
Licensure & Certifications
- BLS from the American Heart Association
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Understands methods and is capable of performing venipuncture’s as required for position
- Demonstrated ability to set and maintain multiple priorities in an environment with shifting priorities, while providing accurate deliverables in a timely fashion
- Must be self-motivated, and able to take ownership of projects/assignments
- Must be a team player with excellent follow-up and customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and writing skills
- Interpersonal skills in dealing with guests and team members
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs