Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That’s what you’ll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You’ll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we’ll create healthier, stronger communities.
What sets us apart from other healthcare organizations? How much time do you have? In short, it all starts with our current employees. They believe in living our mission to provide compassion to everyone. We, in turn, believe that growing and supporting our people allows us to deliver a higher degree of quality care to our patients. CHI advocates for all who live in the communities we serve, especially the most vulnerable. Choose an organization who will champion your talents and nurture your career. Choose CHI!
- PRN Opportunity
- Proper assessment of the patient and their abilities to participate in ordered procedure
- Selection of the proper equipment, setting correct technical factors, procedure protocols and gathers proper supplies prior to performance of the procedure.
- Obtains clear and complete history from the patient and or patient record and records that data into patient record to assist in image interpretation and future patient encounters
- Is able to perform quality assessment of images obtained and is able to evaluate equipment issues and reports assessment to supervisor, manager or director.
- Ensures all equipment is in working order at the beginning of the day and prior to starting of a procedure
- Responsible to participate in and have a good understanding of all department, campus and system quality improvement projects, the ACR accreditation process, Radiation Safety, ALARA, MQSA, and State Regulations as they apply to staffs license or certifications
- Graduate of a Radiologic Technology program
Licenses and Requirements
- BLS from the American Heart Association
- ARRT Board Certified in Radiology
- Must hold a valid Medical Radiography or General Radiology Technologist Permit to Practice license in Nebraska or Iowa depending on work state
- ARRT Board Certified in CT within 1 year of hire
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Understands methods and is capable of performing venipuncture’s as required for position
- Demonstrated ability to set and maintain multiple priorities in an environment with shifting priorities, while providing accurate deliverables in a timely fashion
- Must be self-motivated, and able to take ownership of projects/assignments
- Must be a team player with excellent follow-up and customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and writing skills
- Interpersonal skills in dealing with guests and team members
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs