Supervisor Respiratory Therapy
St. John’s Regional Medical Center located in Oxnard California is a recognized as a Top 250 Hospital in the Nation and as one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care by Healthgrades. St. John’s Regional is a part of Dignity Health’s Southern California Division and is a member of CommonSpirit Health the largest not-for-profit health care system in the nation boasting an integrated network of top quality hospitals with physicians from the most prestigious medical schools and comprehensive outpatient services - all recognized for quality safety and service. Each hospital is supported by an active philanthropic Foundation to help meet the growing health care needs of our communities. Learn more at www.dignityhealth.org/StJohnsRegional.
Supervisor Respiratory Therapy - Respiratory Therapy
St. John's Regional Medical Center
Are you searching for a fulfilling place to develop your career and an opportunity to make an impact in someone’s life? At St. John’s Regional Medical Center, we believe that a vibrant company culture that supports and nurtures our employees is so important essential to the key to our success. With our team culture, we listen to your ideas and invest in your career growth! Our purpose and passion are to empower clients, their loved ones, and our communities by helping individuals achieve recovery and optimal wellness of the mind, body, and spirit. Be a part of our team, whose mission is to help individuals and families.
The Respiratory Care Supervisor is a level III RCP who has a minimum of 4 years clinical experience in all areas of respiratory care provided in the hospital to include the medical/surgical floors, adult ICU, PICU and NICU areas. The RCP provides shift supervision for all areas of the hospital, monitors workload and performs staffing for the next shift. The RCP is a clinical resource to the respiratory staff as needed.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Integrates assigned department's services with the hospital's primary functions
- Coordinates and integrates services within assigned department(s) and with other departments.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of services.
- Identifies and recommends a sufficient number of qualified and competent persons to provide care/services.
- Assesses and improves assigned department(s) performance on a continuous basis.
- Maintains appropriate quality control programs.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Available Upon Start Date
- Employer Matched 403(k)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Sick Days
- Tuition Reimbursement & Career Development
- A minimum of 4 years clinical experience in the medical/surgical floors, ICU, PICU and NICU areas
- Graduate of an AMA approved Respiratory Care program Registered Respiratory Therapist credential (RRT) Current state license and CP
Licenses / Certifications:
- Respiratory Care Practitioner/CRT (CT RCP);
- NEO-Natal Resuscitation Program (CT NRP);
- AHA BLS (CT CPRBLS) required
- AHA ACLS - (CT ACLS) required
- AHA PALS (CT PALS) required
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs