RN II Med Surg Telemetry 3S
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Medical / Surgical / Telemetry
- Hours/Pay Period: 72
The posted compensation range of $45.28 - $64.44 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
St. John’s Regional Medical Center, located in Oxnard, California is a recognized as a Top 250 Hospital in the Nation and as one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care by Healthgrades. St. John’s Regional is a part of Dignity Health’s Southern California Division and is a member of CommonSpirit Health, the largest not-for-profit health care system in the nation, boasting an integrated network of top quality hospitals, with physicians from the most prestigious medical schools, and comprehensive outpatient services - all recognized for quality, safety, and service. Each hospital is supported by an active philanthropic Foundation to help meet the growing health care needs of our communities. Learn more at www.dignityhealth.org/StJohnsRegional.
In keeping with the Dignity Health core values, the Clinical Nurse II is an experienced Practitioner who demonstrates in-depth knowledge of nursing, patient care and the ability to practice independently. The Clinical Nurse II also serves as a resource person as well as a preceptor. Under minimal supervision, the Clinical Nurse II identifies and implements nursing interventions that have less predictable outcomes and evaluate the results of these interventions for a given patient population.
This position is represented by SEIU, Local 121RN, and is covered by the terms and conditions of the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
- Current California Registered Nurse License.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current ACLS certification
- Other certification as specified by area of practice is preferred.
- Must have six (6) months current medical/surgical nursing experience in an acute care setting or specialty area.
- Demonstrates ability to work within a decentralized model of patient care delivery.
- Demonstrates proficient intermediate nursing skills and specialty skills.
- Demonstrates a caring, compassionate attitude toward others.
- Demonstrates ability to assume a leadership role for patient-care teams.
- Demonstrates ability to delegate appropriate patient care tasks, duties, etc. to other people.
- Ability and willingness to actively participate in unit leadership teams, task forces and committees.
- Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize work efficiently.
- Demonstrates clear, effective written and oral English skills, and objective active listening skills.
- Reacts calmly and efficiently in emergencies.
- Acts as a role model for CN I's.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with others across all departments.
- Ability to achieve results for the organization with and through people, utilizing creative and innovative solutions, conflict management problem-solving skills.
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful RN II Med Surg Telemetry 3S at St Johns Regional Medical Center?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started