RN I New Grad Cohort Telemetry
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Telemetry
- Hours/Pay Period: 72
The posted compensation range of $42.35 - $42.35 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
St. John’s Pleasant Valley Hospital, located in Camarillo, California, is a recipient of the Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence and rated America’s 100 Best Hospitals for stroke and pulmonary care by Healthgrades. St. John’s Pleasant Valley is a part of Dignity Health’s Southern California Division and is a member of CommonSpirit Health, the largest not-for-profit health care system in the nation, boasting an integrated network of top quality hospitals, with physicians from the most prestigious medical schools, and comprehensive outpatient services - all recognized for quality, safety, and service. Each hospital is supported by an active philanthropic Foundation to help meet the growing health care needs of our communities. Learn more at www.dignityhealth.org/Pleasant.
The Nurse Residency Program at St. John's Regional Medical Center and St. John's Hospital Camarillo has been awarded accreditation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) for the Practice Transition Accreditation Program (PTAP). With this accreditation, St. John’s is now one of just 245 officially accredited nurse residency programs in the nation and the only ANCC accredited program in the Tri-County area (Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo).
In keeping with the Dignity Health core values, the Clinical Nurse I is a novice practitioner who carries out routine patient care assignments, works in controlled patient situations, and performs established nursing procedures for individuals or groups.
- Registered Nurse Graduate with no experience and/or 6 months to one (1) year of work experience.
- Current California Registered Nurse license.
- Current CPR & ACLS certifications.
- Demonstrates ability to work within a decentralized model of patient care delivery. Demonstrates proficient basic nursing skills and specialty skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the Nursing Process and the ability to apply these principles appropriately.
- Demonstrates a caring, compassionate attitude toward others.
- Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize work efficiently.
- Demonstrates clear, effective written and oral English skills, and objective active listening skills.
- Ability and willingness to actively participate in Unit Leadership Teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with others across all departments. Reacts calmly and efficiently in emergencies.
- Ability to achieve results for the organization with and through people, utilizing creative and innovative solutions, conflict management problem-solving skills.
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful RN I New Grad Cohort Telemetry at St Johns Regional Medical Center?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started