Registered Peripheral Vascular Tech
St. John’s Regional Medical Center, located in Oxnard, California is a recognized as a Top 250 Hospital in the Nation and as one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care by Healthgrades. St. John’s Regional is a part of Dignity Health’s Southern California Division and is a member of CommonSpirit Health, the largest not-for-profit health care system in the nation, boasting an integrated network of top quality hospitals, with physicians from the most prestigious medical schools, and comprehensive outpatient services - all recognized for quality, safety, and service. Each hospital is supported by an active philanthropic Foundation to help meet the growing health care needs of our communities. Learn more at www.dignityhealth.org/StJohnsRegional.
In keeping with the Dignity Health core values, perform diagnostic medical sonographic procedures at a technical level not requiring constant supervision to technical detail. Perform a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgement, with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiologic diagnosis. Assume responsibility for specific diagnostic sonographic procedures as required
- Experience in all phases of Peripheral Vascular Technology, including imaging of vessels and Doppler studies
- Current with continuing education units required by the licensing board of Vascular Technology
- RVT certified or registry eligible (RG VT)
- Current AHA CPR Certification (CT CPRBLS)
- Well versed in both general and vascular anatomy, as well as physiology.
- Demonstrates knowledge of (must be familiar with) all peripheral vascular procedures.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with patients, staff and physicians.
- Work independently and be a functional team member in a team oriented environment.
- Self-motivated and able to achieve results through good organizational skills.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs