Provider Relations Representative
The posted compensation range of $24.96 - $34.31 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
The purpose of Dignity Health Management Services Organization (Dignity Health MSO) is to build a system-wide integrated physician-centric full-service management service organization structure. We offer a menu of management and business services that will leverage economies of scale across provider types and geographies and will lead the effort in developing Dignity Health’s Medicaid population health care management pathways. Dignity Health MSO is dedicated to providing quality managed care administrative and clinical services to medical groups hospitals health plans and employers with a business objective to excel in coordinating patient care in a manner that supports containing costs while continually improving quality of care and levels of service. Dignity Health MSO accomplishes this by capitalizing on industry-leading technology and integrated administrative systems powered by local human resources that put patient care first.
Dignity Health MSO offers an outstanding Total Rewards package that integrates competitive pay with a state-of-the-art flexible Health & Welfare benefits package. Our cafeteria-style benefit program gives employees the ability to choose the benefits they want from a variety of options including medical dental and vision plans for the employee and their dependents Health Spending Account (HSA) Life Insurance and Long Term Disability. We also offer a 401k retirement plan with a generous employer-match. Other benefits include Paid Time Off and Sick Leave.
***This position will be work from home in the Ventura Coast region.
The Provider Relations Representative is responsible for establishing and maintaining positive relationships with various clients building strong, cohesive business partnerships. Works with internal staff, client representatives, and other contracted entities to deliver contractual performance standards and ensure customer service objectives are continually met.
The Provider Relations Representative must have the ability to handle various situations in a professional manner, demonstrating excellent customer service at all times and ability to adapt to change. Must be able to work collaboratively with multiple internal departments as well as external organizations. Willingness to work as part of a team, working with others to achieve goals, solve problems, and meet established organizational objectives.
- 5 or more years' experience working in a similar position in the healthcare industry; or an equivalent combination of training and experience that provide the capabilities needed to perform the job duties.
- Experience in marketing, sales or customer service in a health care setting required.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from accredited college or technical school; or two or more years of account management experience working with a medical group or IPA in a managed care environment.
- Strong business acumen, customer service skills, follow-up, organizational and project management skills to ensure objectives and deadlines are consistently met.
- Familiarity with third party administrator operations such as eligibility, prior authorization, claims administration and provider network administration.
- Familiarity with managed care and self-insurance products and benefits.
- Experience working as an account manager in a direct to employer health plan preferred.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs