Occupational Therapist PD
St. John’s Regional Medical Center, located in Oxnard, California is a recognized as a Top 250 Hospital in the Nation and as one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care by Healthgrades. St. John’s Regional is a part of Dignity Health’s Southern California Division and is a member of CommonSpirit Health, the largest not-for-profit health care system in the nation, boasting an integrated network of top quality hospitals, with physicians from the most prestigious medical schools, and comprehensive outpatient services - all recognized for quality, safety, and service. Each hospital is supported by an active philanthropic Foundation to help meet the growing health care needs of our communities. Learn more at www.dignityhealth.org/StJohnsRegional.
In keeping with the Dignity Health core values, the Occupational Therapist is responsible for providing occupational therapy assessments and treatments to patients.
- Must possess or be eligible to posses a current California License in Occupational Therapy. If candidate has eligibility only, must obtain licensure within 4 months of hire (RG OT)
- Current AHA CPR certification (CT CPRBLS)
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates competent working knowledge of standard occupational therapy practices, procedures and equipment utilized in the department.
- Ability to interface with physicians and communicate verbally and in writing a patient's deficits and need for OT services.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs