Occupational Therapist I
St. John’s Regional Medical Center, located in Oxnard, California is a recognized as a Top 250 Hospital in the Nation and as one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care by Healthgrades. St. John’s Regional is a part of Dignity Health’s Southern California Division and is a member of CommonSpirit Health, the largest not-for-profit health care system in the nation, boasting an integrated network of top quality hospitals, with physicians from the most prestigious medical schools, and comprehensive outpatient services - all recognized for quality, safety, and service. Each hospital is supported by an active philanthropic Foundation to help meet the growing health care needs of our communities. Learn more at www.dignityhealth.org/StJohnsRegional.
In keeping with the Dignity Health core values, is responsible for providing occupational therapy assessments and treatments to patients. Provides training and/or supervision to staff occupational therapy assistants and therapy aides.
This position is represented by SEIU, Local 121PRO and is covered by the terms and conditions of the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
Our Occupational Therapist are eligible for a weekend differential of $10.00 more per hour after you have worked one weekend day in the month.
- Minimum of two (2) years clinical experience; evidence of ability to function with a high degree of independence and competence
- Current California license in Occupational Therapy (RG OT)
- Current AHA CPR certification (CT CPRBLS)
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills with fellow staff members, physicians, hospital departments and the general public.
- Demonstrates competent working knowledge of the standard practices, procedures and equipment utilized in the department.
- Ability and willingness to actively participate in departmental and hospital programs.
- Demonstrates self-motivation and ability to achieve results through good organizational skills and prioritization of work.
- Ability to work independently and be a functional team member in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to mentor/coach student interns or oversee their clinical experience.
- Ability to be flexible with caseload within any given day, as needed for the benefit of the department.
- Promotes O.T. services in the community as appropriate.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs