St. John’s Regional Medical Center located in Oxnard California is a recognized as a Top 250 Hospital in the Nation and as one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care by Healthgrades. St. John’s Regional is a part of Dignity Health’s Southern California Division and is a member of CommonSpirit Health the largest not-for-profit health care system in the nation boasting an integrated network of top quality hospitals with physicians from the most prestigious medical schools and comprehensive outpatient services - all recognized for quality safety and service. Each hospital is supported by an active philanthropic Foundation to help meet the growing health care needs of our communities. Learn more at www.dignityhealth.org/StJohnsRegional.
In keeping with the Dignity Health core values, the Clinical Technician supports and promotes the provision of quality patient care and actively participates as a team member in the systems, functions and activities of the unit/department.
- BLS Certification required
- CPT Certification required
- Six (6) months recent hospital experience as a CNA, CT or EMT required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing, clearly, concisely, and accurately.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to operate common office equipment including computers.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and basic procedures.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs