Virtual RN - Home Health
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Home Health and Hospice
- Hours/Pay Period: 80
#The Power to impact lives
GREAT NEWS! NOW HIRING RN VIRTUAL VISIT RN - OMAHA!!
Working outside the four walls of a facility or hospital is the dream for many…join our team to live the dream.
You’ll make a difference every single day by providing direct patient care to individuals in their own home environment after their acute stay or surgery. Practice nursing independently, outside the four walls of a hospital or facility, and work with a team that values your critical thinking skills to care for the most vulnerable patients in our communities. Thrive every day through freedom, flexibility and a fast-paced, ever-changing, never-the-same-day-twice environment!
CHI Health at Home in Omaha, Nebraska is now hiring RN Virtual Visit RN
Job duties include:
- Supports patient self-management and improved outcomes through coaching via remote visits 21. Important part of the patient's home health care team collaborating with patient support systems, care managers and physiciansNo on-call requirement (Dignity Health at Home is partnering with IntellaTriage, who will utilize clinicians to triage on-call needs)
- Perform patient comprehensive assessments and collaborate with multi-disciplinary team members (PT, OT, ST, MSW, and paraprofessionals) to achieve the patient’s desired outcomes and goals.
- Implement and drive appropriate nursing clinical programs and initiatives to achieve desired outcomes, including the use of technology and telehealth
- Document timely, accurately, and at the point of care using a tablet, including OASIS assessments, SOC/Admissions, recertification’s, physician orders, etc.
- Care Collaboration/Coordination with primary and specialty healthcare providers.
- Participate in collaborative Team/Case Conferences. Lead discussion on multi-disciplinary cases as appropriate.
We leverage telemonitoring as a core component of our case management approach.
- Partnered with Health Recovery Solutions (HRS)
- Use of electronic information and telecommunications technologies to support clinical health care by providing accessible, cost-effective, high-quality health care services.
- Decreases drive time, increases patient engagement and promotes independence in self-care management
- Reduces hospital re-admissions and avoids unnecessary emergency department visits
- Optimizes operational and clinical workflow
A compensation range $54,000 to $80,000 is the reasonable estimate that CHI St. Vincent Health at Home in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CHI St. Vincent Health at Home may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
- Active RN license in the state of Nebraska
- One year of RN working experience required
- Home Health experience preferred, remote visit nurse experience preferred
- Must have experience in clinical assessment and be autonomous with critical thinking
- Knowledge of administering medications
- The ability to think and act quickly and discern the difference between urgent vs. emergency situations
- Ability to be very autonomous while still being part of a care team
- Effective communication skills in collaborating with all team members including physicians, physical therapists, MSWs and the office staff
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Possible Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Virtual RN - Home Health at CHI Health at Home Omaha?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started