Surgical Tech Trainee
The posted compensation range of $20.62- $28.35/hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CHI Health- Immanuel will do on-the-job training for a Surgical Tech if you have completed an accredited medical personnel program such as but not limited to CNA, MA, LPN, EMT I / II, or SPD tech and are willing to do on the job training with a structured competency regimen.
Completion of an accredited Surgical Technology program or completion of on the job training as a scrub tech with minimum of 5 years experience or Completion of an accredited medical personnel program such as but not limited to CNA, MA, LPN, EMT I / II, or SPD tech who are willing to do on the job training with a structured competency regimen.
BLS is required upon hire. (Acceptable credentialing bodies and certifications include American Heart Association: Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers.)
* Knowledge of surgical instrumentation and associated care
* Knowledge of surgical supplies and equipment
* Knowledge of medical and surgical asepsis and infection control principles
* Knowledge of medical terminology
* Verbal and non-verbal communication skills
* Manual dexterity skills
* Good interpersonal relationship skills
* Computer skills
* Ability to work under stressful and changing conditions in a calm, productive and flexible manner
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs