Student Pharmacist Retail
The posted compensation range of $15.49 - $21.30 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
As our Student Pharmacist at CHI Health, you’ll help our Pharmacists by safely assisting in the preparation and dispensing of medications to help our patients feel better and recover from their illness or injury. You'll build trust in these interactions with patients and staff to provide excellent customer service. To excel in this role, you must enjoy learning new concepts and researching information in real-time to provide solutions for real people. You should also continually look for ways to go above and beyond for our patients, delivering an exceptional experience.
- Prepare, fill and dispense prescriptions and perform medication counseling to patients.
- Will assist in the preparation of compounds under pharmacist supervision.
- Maintains the prescription files, answers phones and triages calls.
- Maintains adequate levels of inventory and supplies that fall below minimum level.
- Registered in a school of pharmacy, 1-2 years
- Must be registered in Nebraska as a Pharmacy Intern, registration must be held in the State of Nebraska
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs