As our Pharmacy Tech at CHI Health,you will play a vital role in the medication management of our patients and serve as a liaison between Pharmacists and many medication management systems.
Every day you could perform a variety of important tasks like compounding narcotics, pre-packaging tablets, and preparing IV medications for our patients.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to be detail-oriented. As a Pharmacy Tech, you will ensure there are adequate levels of stock drugs in the Automated Dispensing System on nursing units, check for discontinued IV admixture solutions and antibiotic piggyback solutions in the nursing unit refrigerator and resupply emergency drugs to crash carts and heart carts.
CHI Health Lakeside is West Omaha's only full-service hospital. We believe that patient-focused care heals the body, mind and spirit of every person. Our campus is designed for patients and sets the tone for a comfortable, less stressful hospital stay. As one of the most technologically advanced hospitals in the world, we provide a full range of services including: maternity, cancer and surgery care as well as diagnostics and emergency services.
- Assists in the preparation of sterile intravenous under pharmacist supervision.
- Returns unused medications to the pharmacy from the units.
- Repackages and labels bulk oral solid and liquid drugs into unit-dose form under pharmacist supervision.
- Reconstitutes drugs and prepares compounds under pharmacist supervision.
- Maintains accurate packaging log under pharmacist supervision.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pharmacy Tech License
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs